|Owner(s)||Business Recorder Group|
|Editor||Wamiq Zuberi (editor-in-chief)|
and chief executive officer of Business Recorder Group
|Headquarters||531 Recorder House, Business Recorder Road|
Business Recorder was launched on 27 April 1965 by veteran journalist M.A. Zuberi (1920 – 12 December 2010), the newspaper's founder. He was first appointed as an apprentice reporter by Muhammad Ali Jinnah in 1945 at Dawn (newspaper) in Delhi. Before independence of Pakistan in 1947, he had been promoted to the post of Senior Assistant Editor at Dawn (newspaper). He continued to work in that position even in Pakistan until 1964. Then he founded the Business Recorder in 1965 and thus became one of the pioneers of financial journalism in Pakistan.
Business Recorder Group holdings
- Profile of M. A. Zuberi on All Pakistan Newspapers Society (A.P.N.S.) website Retrieved 3 April 2018
- Zuberi's firms and Arif Nizami, pay him tribute Pakistan Today (newspaper), Published 25 December 2010, Retrieved 3 April 2018
- "Daily Business Recorder Group". Dawn (newspaper). 26 June 2012. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- Business Recorder listed as a Member Publication on All Pakistan Newspapers Society (APNS) website Retrieved 3 April 2018
- Official website, Business Recorder Homepage
|This article about a Pakistani newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|