|Elevation||506 m (1,660 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
|Vehicle registration||MP 11 XX XXXX|
|Website||URL: Syntax error. (Help!)|
Attractions in Badnawar
- Vishal Novelty and General Stores
- Avani Collection
- Fertiliser Shop, (Juharmal Shaitanmal)
- Kachori, (Malak)
- Cattle feeds, Subhash Chandra Jhamaklal
- Vegetable and Grain Mandi
- Shining Stars of Badnawar (Dance troupe)
- Big rawla (palace)
Badnawar is located at  It has an average elevation of 506 metres (1660 feet)..
As of 2011 India census, Badnawar has a population of 20,928. Males constitute 52.03% of the population and the females 47.97%. Badnawar has an literacy rate of 81.3%, with 88.7% of the males and 41% of females literate.
- Chintaman Ganesh Temple
- Ekveera Mata Temple
- Shiva Temple (Udiya Mandir)
- Kalika Mata Temple
- Shree Ganesh Mandir, Panwar Mohalla
- (bhoyra wala aadinath) Jain temple.
- Dawoodi Bohra Masjid
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Badnawar
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|