Bailte Seirbhíse Gaeltachta
Bailte Seirbhíse Gaeltachta is the Irish language term for Gaeltacht Service Towns whose enactments were legislated under the Gaeltacht Act 2012. In 2016 it was announced that Galway City, Dingle and Letterkenny would be the first designated Bailte Seirbhíse Gaeltachta subject to local networks co-formulating and adopting approved Irish language plans in conjunction with Foras na Gaeilge and Údarás na Gaeltachta.
- Gaeltacht Irish speaking regions in Ireland.
- Gaeltacht Act 2012
- Údarás na Gaeltachta The Gaeltacht Authority.
- Líonraí Gaeilge Irish Language Networks outside the Gaeltacht whose development was also legislated for under the Gaeltacht Act 2012.
- Irish language outside Ireland
- Scottish Gaelic Gàidhlig.
- "Dúchas, Daingean Uí Chúis website". Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Letterkenny announced as Gaeltacht Service Town - Donegal Now". Retrieved 1 March 2018.
|This article about an organisation in Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|