|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||MH 02|
Bangur Nagar is a residential area in Goregaon West, Mumbai, India. Bangur Nagar was developed by the Bangur Group of Kolkatta in the mid 1970s. Bangur Nagar has more than 20 co-operative housing societies and most of them are over 30 years old. The Hariniketan, Jal Padma, Jalnidhi, Ganga jyoti and Jal Kalyan societies are few of the oldest. Among the newer buildings are Vasant Galaxy, Polaris and a few others.
- Bangur Nagar Vidya Bhavan school and Junior college of Commerce and Economics
- MTS Khalsa High School and Junior College of Commerce
- Vivek Vidyalaya and Junior College
Places of Worship
- Ram Mandir
- Ayyappa Temple
- Hanuman Mandir
- Kali Mata Mandir
- Jain Temple
- Khalsa Gurudwara
- St.Thomas Marthoma Church
- Rosary Church
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bangur Nagar Post Office
There are two big parks (Laxmi park and Visnu park) which are often leased out for marriage functions.
The Mahatma Gandhi Road connects the Goregaon Railway Station with Bangur Nagar. The BEST provides bus services from Goregaon Railway station - 262 and 204.
- "Pin code : Bangur Nagar, Mumbai". pincode.org.in. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
|This Mumbai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|