Banque Populaire du Maroc
The bank's name is abbreviated to BCP.
As of 2012, the bank's market share of customer deposits in Morocco was 27.9 percent. This translates to customer deposits of 204.9 billion dirhams (1H2013). The number of employees in the bank at the end of 2012 was 11,878.
- Chaabi Doc Net - online banking - Link[permanent dead link]
- Al Istitmar Chaabi
- Assalaf Chaabi
- Chaabi Leasing
- Chaabi LLD - auto finance
- IFC Al Wassit
- MAI Tourisme
- Maroc Assistance Internationale
- Média Finance
- Banque Populaire Maroco Guinéenne - Guinea
- Banque Populaire Maroco Centrafricaine - Central African Republic
|This Morocco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African bank or banking-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|