Barbie: Vacation Adventure
|Barbie: Vacation Adventure|
Sega Genesis cover art
|Publisher(s)||Hi Tech Expressions|
|Platform(s)||Sega Genesis |
In Wyoming, Barbie spends her time going on a camping trip. In her California home, she spends her days lounging in her apartment building. In Iowa, she goes to the local county carnival to help find an escaped pig. In Florida, she goes to the beach and plays volleyball and scuba diving. In Texas, Barbie plays with horseshoes. Barbie also has the option while enjoying the sights of Wyoming to ride on three different kinds of horses; each horse provides up to 23 frames of animation.
This game is a part of the Sega Club collection; it is designed for younger female gamers in mind. On most of her trips, she travels with her best friend Midge Hadley, who the second player controls in two-player games.
- "Release information (Sega Genesis version)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Additional information". MobyGames. Retrieved 2011-04-08.
- "Release information (Super NES version)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- Bevan, Mike (December 2013). "Bubbles, Baseball and Buzz Saws...". Retro Gamer (122). Imagine Publishing. p. 79.
- "Composer information for Barbie: Vacation Adventure (Super NES version)". SNES Music. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
- "Basic summary". Neoseeker. Archived from the original on 7 September 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Barbie: Vacation Adventure sprites". NES-SNES-Sprites. Archived from the original on 2012-01-07. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "ProReview: Barbie's Vacation Adventure". GamePro (64). IDG. November 1994. p. 104.