|Full name||Bartosz Salamon|
|Date of birth||1 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Poznań, Poland|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Frosinone (on loan from SPAL)|
|1999–2004||Concord Murowana Goślina|
|2010–2011||→ Foggia (loan)||27||(2)|
|2014–2015||→ Pescara (loan)||36||(1)|
|2017–2018||→ SPAL (loan)||22||(0)|
|2018–||→ Frosinone (loan)||20||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:21, 6 June 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 September 2016
Bartosz Salamon (Polish pronunciation: [ˈbartɔʂ saˈlamɔn], born 1 May 1991) is a Polish footballer who plays as a defender for Serie A club Frosinone, on loan from SPAL. He is also a Poland international.
Salamon came through the academy of Polish side Lech Poznań after starting his footballing career at Concord Murowana Goślina.
Brescia and loan to Foggia
Salamon made his Serie B debut on 3 May 2008 just two days after his 17th birthday, coming off the bench in the 77th minute of the win against Modena. On 17 January 2009 he appeared in Brescia's starting eleven for the first time, playing the full 90 minutes of the 4–0 win versus Pisa. On 9 August, he scored his first goal for Brescia in a 1–0 win over Ravenna in Coppa Italia.
In July 2010, it was announced he would play on loan at U.S. Foggia in Lega Pro Prima Divisione, the third tier of Italian football. He returned to Brescia, in Serie B, for the 2011–12 season. In 2012–13, Brescia decided to play him mainly in central defense.
On 31 January 2013, Salamon joined Milan, signing a contract until 2017, for a fee of €3.5 million. He was given the number 14 shirt. However, he struggled to displace internationals Philippe Mexès, Cristián Zapata, Daniele Bonera and Mario Yepes in the pecking order.
On 11 July 2013, Salamon was transferred to Sampdoria in a co-ownership deal for €1.6 million, as part of the deal that signing 50% registration rights of Andrea Poli for €3 million. The co-ownership deals were terminated on 9 June 2014, for an additional €4 million (Poli) and €1.6 million (Salamon) respectively. On 1 September 2014 Salamon joined Pescara in a temporary deal.
Salamon has represented Poland at U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19, U-20 and U-21 levels. In September 2010, he received his first call up to the senior Poland national football team, for the matches against the United States and Ecuador. He made his debut on 26 March 2013 in the World Cup qualifying match against San Marino.
In March 2016, after a three-year absence the national team squad, he received a call from Poland Manager Adam Nawałka for matches against Serbia and Finland. On 30 May 2016, he was called up to Poland squad for UEFA Euro 2016, however he was an unused substitute in the all the matches
|Foggia Calcio||2010–11||Prima Divisione||27||2||5||0||32||2|
- "Perfect start for Poland against Albania". UEFA.com. 2 September 2011. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- Laffranchi, Gian Paolo (15 October 2011). "Sorpresa Salamon: "Zeman? Mi ha insegnato a difendere"". Brescia Oggi. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- "Calori: "Contro il Padova voglio una squadra dura e compatta"". Brescia Today. 14 September 2012.
- "A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION". A.C. Milan Official Website. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "RELAZIONI E BILANCIO AL 31 DICEMBRE 2013" [A.C. Milan Group 2013 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Italian). A.C. Milan. 13 October 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- Brescia Calcio S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2013 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Milan and Sampdoria swap Poli and Salamon". UEFA.com. 11 July 2013. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "dailymilan", AC Milan sign Andrea Poli on Co-Ownership, 3 July 2013
- "Risolti gli accordi di partecipazione relativi a Salamon e Poli" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 9 June 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- A.C. Milan S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2014 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- U.C. Sampdoria S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2014 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Bartosz Salamon ceduto in prestito al Pescara" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- U.C. Sampdoria S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2015 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Ufficiale: Salamon passa al Cagliari a titolo definitivo" (in Italian). U.C. Sampdoria. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- "Bartosz Salamon, benvenuto!" (in Italian). Cagliari Calcio. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
- "UFFICIALE: Frosinone, preso il difensore Salamon dalla Spal". Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Poland Squad". UEFA. 10 June 2016.
- "Bartosz Salamon". 90minut.pl. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Bartosz Salamon". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Scheda anagrafica di Bartosz Salamon". aic.football.it. Retrieved 16 January 2018.