Batman and Robin
Batman and Robin refers to the partnership between Batman and Robin, two superhero characters originally appearing in DC Comics. The partnership is also known as Dynamic Duo, a phrase introduced by Bill Finger in his scripts.
It is also the title of a number of fictional works starring the duo:
- Batman and Robin (serial), a 1949 fifteen-chapter movie serial
- Batman & Robin (film), a 1997 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Clooney and Chris O'Donnell
- Batman and Robin (comic strip), a newspaper comic strip
- Batman with Robin the Boy Wonder, an animated series started in 1969
- The Adventures of Batman & Robin, season two of Batman: The Animated Series, renamed in 1994
- The Adventures of Batman & Robin (video game), a 1994 video game for the above series
- All Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder, a comic book series started in 2005
- Batman and Robin (comic book), a 2009 ongoing comic book series by Grant Morrison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batman and Robin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.