|Founders||Richard Blickman (ceo since 1995)|
|Revenue||€592.8 million (2017)|
Number of employees
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., simply called Besi, is a Dutch multinational company that designs and manufacturers semiconductor equipment. The company was founded in May, 1995 by Richard Blickman, who still leads the company today. The company employees 2040 people, of which 200 are at its headquarters in Duiven, a small town in the east of the Netherlands. It outsources production to its subsidiaries in China and Malaysia.
In the Swiss subsidiary of Besi, 700 of sensitive documents were stolen by Chinese competitors
- "Reuters Profile on Besi". Reuters.
- "BESI:EN Amsterdam Stock Quote - BE Semiconductor Industries NV". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "Besi Annual Report 2017" (PDF). Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "BE Semiconductor Industries NV: AMS:BESI quotes & news - Google Finance". www.google.com. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- "BE SEMICONDUCTOR | Euronext". www.euronext.com (in Dutch). Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Chinese firms stole sensitive data from Swiss-based competitor". swissinfo.ch. 2019-05-27.