Bhavnagar Para railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Elevation||17 metres (56 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Western Railway|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Previous names||Bhavnagar State Railway|
Bhavnagar railway station is a small railway station in Bhavnagar district, Gujarat. Its code is BVP. It serves Bhavnagar city. The station consists of two platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.[failed verification][failed verification][failed verification]
Some of the trains that run from Bhavnagar Para are:
- Bhavnagar Terminus - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Link Express
- Bhavnagar-Surat Link Express
- Bandra Terminus - Bhavnagar SF Express
- Surat Bhavnagar Express
- Okha - Bhavnagar Passenger
- Mahuva Bhavnagar Passenger
- Palitana Bhavnagar Passenger
- Surendranagar Bhavnagar Fast Passenger
- Bhavnagar-Botad Passenger
- Bhavnagar-Dhrangadhra Passenger
- "BVP/Bhavnagar Para". India Rail Info.
- "Bhavnagar-Surendranagar-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Weekly Link Express launched". DeshGujarat. 13 February 2015.
- Pawar, Yogesh (6 March 2016). "'Burden' of emancipation: Sorority of Bhavnagar porters". DNA India.
- "New local train to link Bhavnagar, Palitana". Times of India. 18 July 2013.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|