From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black bream may refer to one of several fish species:
- Black drummer, Girella elevata
- Black seabream, Spondyliosoma cantharus, a silvery fish found in northern Europe and the Mediterranean
- Galjoen, Dichistius capensis, the national fish of South Africa
- Macquarie perch, Macquaria australasica, an Australian native freshwater fish of the Murray-Darling river system
- Parore, Girella tricuspidata, a sea chub of the family Kyphosidae
- Sooty grunter, Hephaestus fuliginosus, found in rivers of Queensland and Northern Territory
- Southern black bream, Acanthopagrus butcheri of the family Sparidae, endemic to Australia
- Surf bream, Acanthopagrus australis of the family Sparidae, found off eastern Australia
- Japanese black porgy, Acanthopagrus schlegelii of the family Sparidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black bream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.