|Country (sports)||United States|
|Residence||Cary, North Carolina, USA|
July 9, 1987 |
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
|Career record||0–1 (in ATP World Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)|
|Highest ranking||No. 311 (May 7, 2012)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|US Open||Q2 (2010, 2011)|
|Career record||0–0 (in ATP World Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)|
|Highest ranking||No. 571 (July 16, 2012)|
|Last updated on: April 20, 2015.|
Blake Strode (born July 9, 1987 in St. Louis) is an American tennis player. Blake competed in the qualifying for the 2012 SAP Open, where he defeated Andre Begemann and Clayton Almeida before losing to Denis Kudla in the final qualifying round. However, due to number one seed Gaël Monfils withdrawing with a knee injury, Blake gained entry into the main draw where he lost in the second round.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 17, 2012. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- "Ticket Office Information". Arkansas Razorbacks. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2016-05-21.
- "Blake Strode weighs pro tennis vs. Harvard Law School | Sports". stltoday.com. 2010-08-02. Retrieved 2016-05-21.
- Blake Strode at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Blake Strode at the International Tennis Federation
|This American biographical article related to tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|