Bordj Mokhtar Airport
|Bordj Mokhtar Airport|
|Serves||Bordj Badji Mokhtar, Algeria|
|Elevation AMSL||1,302 ft / 397 m|
The Bordj Mokhtar VOR-DME (Ident: MOK) is located 0.5 nautical miles (0.9 km) off the approach threshold of Runway 26. The Bordj Mokhtar non-directional beacon (Ident: MOK) is located on the field.
Airlines and destinations
The only airline currently operating regular flights to/from the airport is Air Algérie.
|Air Algérie||Adrar, Tamanrasset|
- AIP and Chart from Service d'Information Aéronautique - Algerie (in French)
- Airport information for Bordj Mokhtar Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Bordj Mokhtar
- "Bordj Mokhtar NDB (MOK) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Bordj Mokhtar VOR (MOK) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- OpenStreetMap - Bordj Mokhtar
- SkyVector - Bordj Mokhtar Airport
- "DATM @ aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com.
- Current weather for DATM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for Bordj Mokhtar Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Algeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|