Bowral railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2
|Location||Station Street, Bowral
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||136.34 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||2 December 1867|
Platforms & services
Bowral has two side platforms. It is serviced by NSW TrainLink Southern Highlands Line services travelling between Campbelltown and Moss Vale with peak hour services to Sydney Central and Goulburn.
|1||services to Campbelltown & Sydney Central|||
|services to Sydney Central|||
|2||services to Moss Vale & Goulburn|||
|services to Canberra & Griffith|||
Berrima Buslines operate five routes that serve Bowral station:
- 806: to Bargo
- 808: to Kangaloon
- 811: Willow Vale to Moss Vale
- 816: Mittagong to Moss Vale
Berrima Buslines operate one route from Bowral station for NSW Trainlink:
- Bowral Station NSWrail.net
- Bowral Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Southern Highlands line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 18 April 2015.
- "Southern timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 20 October 2013 [Updated 30 June 2014].
- "Rural Villages services timetable" (PDF). Berrima Buslines. 21 October 2013.
- "Town timetables" (PDF). Berrima Buslines. 21 October 2013.