|Elevation||919 ft (280 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||431418|
Boxley was laid out in 1836 by Addison and Thomas P. Boxley. The first store in Adams Township, and the first post office, were established in Boxley. The post office at Boxley was established in 1837, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1907.
Boxley is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Boxley, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Haines, John F. (1915). History of Hamilton County, Indiana: Her People, Industries And Institutions, Volume 1. B.F. Bowen & Co. pp. 257–258.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1880). History of Hamilton County, Indiana, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers, to which are Appended Maps of Its Several Townships. Unigraphic. p. 106.
- "Hamilton County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 12 October 2014. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
|This Hamilton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|