From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breathing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breathing is the process that moves air in and out of the lungs or oxygen through other breathing organs.
Breathing may also refer to:
- Breathing (film), a 2011 Austrian art-house film
- Breathing (lens), an effect in some photographic lenses
- Breathing (memorial sculpture), a memorial sculpture in London
- Pre-echo or breathing, a digital audio compression artifact
- One of two Greek diacritics:
- Breathing, aeration of wine, as by use of a decanter
- Anapanasati, Buddhist breathing meditation
- Breathing, as a technique for meditation Meditation
- Pranayama, Yoga breathing meditation
- "Breathing" (Triptykon song), 2014
- "Breathing" (Jason Derulo song), 2011
- "Breathing" (Kate Bush song), 1980
- "Breathing" (Lifehouse song), 2001
- "Breathing", a song by Bryan Rice
- "Breathing", a song by Nightingale from I
- "Breathing", a song by Yellowcard from Ocean Avenue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breathing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.