|Full name||Brent Clifford Stuart|
A West Coast and Canterbury representative, Stuart spent two years in the Northern Territory in the mid-1980s and represented the Territory against Parramatta. In 1993 he was invited to be part of an Auckland Invitational XIII side that drew 16-all with the Balmain Tigers. Stuart was then selected to go on the 1993 New Zealand rugby league tour of Great Britain and France, playing in all five test matches. He then played for the Western Suburbs Magpies in the Australian competition.
Since 2007 Stuart has been coaching the Canterbury Bulls in New Zealand's Bartercard Premiership. Since 2008 Stuart has coached the Papanui Tigers. In 2009 he was named to coach the Bartercard Premiership Selection that took on Samoa.
- STUART, BRENT CLIFFORD 1992 - 95 - KIWI #632 Archived April 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. nzleague.co.nz
- Lion Red Rugby League Annual 1991 New Zealand Rugby League, 1991. p.p.178-184
- Coffey, John and Bernie Wood Auckland, 100 years of rugby league, 1909-2009, 2009. ISBN 978-1-86969-366-4, p.298.
- Big guns return to Canty The Press, 8 July 1998
- Halswell tipped to challenge Hornby The Press, 2 April 2011
- "League: Lure of home final adds incentive for Canterbury". The New Zealand Herald. 26 September 2009. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Auckland spoil Bulls coach's finale The Press, 5 June 2012