|Full name||Jason Anthony Lowrie|
|Born||22 January 1970|
|Height||184 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||103 kg (16 st 3 lb)|
A Northcote Tigers junior, Lowrie in 1990 he represented the New Zealand Māori against Great Britain. He then played club football in Australia for the Sydney Roosters, Balmain and the Wests Tigers. Lowrie was a New Zealand international between 1993 and 2000 and played for New Zealand at the 1995 Rugby League World Cup. He also competed for Rest of the World during the Super League war. Lowrie was selected for the New Zealand team to compete in the end of season 1999 Rugby League Tri-Nations tournament. In the final against Australia he played from the interchange bench in the Kiwis' 22-20 loss.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- Lowrie, Jason Anthony 1993 - 95, 1999 - 00 - Kiwi #650 nzleague.co.nz
- Jason Lowrie nzleague.co.nz
- Coffey and Wood The Kiwis: 100 Years of International Rugby League ISBN 1-86971-090-8
- John Coffey, Bernie Wood (2008). 100 years: Māori rugby league, 1908-2008. Huia Publishers. p. 261. ISBN 978-1-86969-331-2. ISBN 1-86969-331-0.
- "Wests Tigers first grade players list". Wests Tigers.
- "Forging a path to success" Superleague, Issue 1 2010. p.24.