||Tacoma, Washington, USA
||Mathcore, post-hardcore, post-rock, post-metal
||Bass guitar, guitar, microphone, finger cymbals
||Hydra Head, Suicide Squeeze, Jade Tree, Sargent House
||Botch, Roy, Onalaska, Russian Circles, These Arms Are Snakes, Sumac
Brian Cook is an American bass guitarist currently in the band Russian Circles. He was also previously a full-time member of Botch, These Arms Are Snakes and Roy, and also a session musician for Mouth of the Architect and Sumac. Cook is also a freelance journalist and has published a book titled The Second Chair is Meant for You  and is openly gay.
As official member
- To Sing for Nights (2002)
- Tacomatose (EP) (2003)
- Big City Sin and Small Town Redemption (2004)
- Killed John Train (2006)
These Arms Are Snakes
As session member
Mouth of the Architect
- ^ a b Palmerston, Sean (August 2006). "Review: The Ties That Bind". Exclaim!. Retrieved April 3, 2011.
- ^ a b Adams, Gregory (September 4, 2014). "Former Isis Frontman Teams Up with Baptists and Russian Circles Members as Sumac". Exclaim!. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- ^ Hilliard, Kevin (November 10, 2009). "Interview with Brian Cook". Buddyhead Records. Retrieved April 3, 2011.
- ^ "Interview: These Arms Are Snakes".
- ^ http://www.thefarmfamily.com/brian-cook//ref>
- ^ "A Big, Gay Roundtable".
- ^ "Onalaska – Discography". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved December 19, 2014.
- ^ a b c Mason, Stewart. "Roy – Biography". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- ^ a b c d Mason, Stewart. "These Arms Are Snakes – Biography". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- ^ a b c d Wilson, MacKenzie. "Russian Circles – Biography". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 1, 2011.