Bridges of Sarajevo
|Bridges of Sarajevo|
|Directed by||Aida Begić|
Leonardo Di Costanzo
Isild Le Besco
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bridges of Sarajevo (French: Les Ponts de Sarajevo) is a 2014 documentary anthology film exploring Sarajevo present and past, directed by thirteen different directors. It was shown in the Special Screenings section of the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Aida Begić (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Leonardo Di Costanzo (Italy)
- Jean-Luc Godard (Switzerland)
- Kamen Kalev (Bulgaria)
- Isild Le Besco (France)
- Sergei Loznitsa (Ukraine)
- Vincenzo Marra (Italy)
- Ursula Meier (Switzerland)
- Vladimir Perišić (Serbia)
- Cristi Puiu (Romania)
- Marc Recha (Spain)
- Angela Schanelec (Germany)
- Teresa Villaverde (Portugal)
- Artistic director: Jean-Michel Frodon
- Animation sequences: François Schuiten and Luís da Matta Almeida
- Production: Cinétévé - Obala Art Centar.
- Co-production: Bande à part Films, Mir Cinematografica, Ukbar Filmes, Unafilm (and: France 2 Cinéma, Orange Studio, RAI Cinema, RTS Swiss Radio Television, Centenary's Mission of the First World War).
- "Artistic director's note". www.bridgesofsarajevo.com. Archived from the original on 25 May 2014. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "World Premiere of "Bridges of Sarajevo" at Cannes Film Festival". Sarajevo Film Festival. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "2014 Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
|This article related to a Bosnia and Herzegovina film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|