Abdullah at the launch of film Udanchhoo
October 24, 1986 
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Bruna was born in Porto Alegre, Brazil to a father of Lebanese descent and a mother of Italian-Portuguese ancestry, and is the first of two children. She came to India as a tourist and began working as an Actress. Changing her base to Mumbai from Brazil in order to set her career. She appeared in several advertising commercials for IndusInd Bank Reebok Fiama di Wills and many more.
Abdullah's first video was with Shekhar Suman in his debut album Mere Gham Ke Dayare Mein. She performed in the song "Rehem Kare" for Anubhav Sinha's Cash. She has appeared in a dance sequence in the movie Desi Boyz released in 2011.
She participated in the reality TV Show Dancing Queen and also in reality TV Show Khatron Ke Khiladi. She was eliminated from Fear Factor on 9 September 2009, was a Wild Card re-entry on 17 September 2009, and eliminated on 24 September 2009.
|2007||Cash||Item number in song "Reham Kare"||Hindi|
|2010||I Hate Luv Storys||Gisselle|
|2011||Desi Boyz||Item number in song "Subha Hone Na De"|
|2016||Mastizaade||Bunty (Special appearance)|
|Yea Toh Two Much Ho Gayaa||Tina|
|2009||Khatron Ke Khiladi|
|2013||Nach Baliye 6|
|2014||Comedy Classes||Nancy, student of ADI from abroad|
- "Unfair to do a Bollywood film before learning Hindi: Bruna Abdullah". ibnlive.in.com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "And most important; on Wikipedia my name is also WRONG! And my age!!! It says I'm 32, but I'm 26! Sniff Sniff". twitter.com. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Actress Bruna Abdullah Keen to Make Her Way in Bollywood". indiawest.com. Archived from the original on 8 August 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "The real spelling of my name is Bruna Abdallah!!! I was using Bruna Abdullah cause for some strange reason everyone calls me that!". twitter.com. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- "Bruna Abdullah". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "Bruna Abdullah". m.ibtimes.co.in. Retrieved 6 September 2013.