From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from C.H.U.D)
|Look up chud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chud (literally in Slavic "strange", "wondrous" people) is a Russian and Ukrainian word for ancient Estonians, Vepsians, Votes, Izhorians, and Baltic Finns.
CHUD or Chud may also refer to:
- CHUD.com, or Cinematic Happenings Under Development, an American film review website
- Chud Lake, on the border of Estonia and Russia
- Battle of Chud Lake, 1242
- CHUD Tools, a set of software tools to measure software performance on Mac OS X
- C.H.U.D., a 1984 horror film
- C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D., a 1989 sequel to C.H.U.D.
- The Ritual of Chüd, part of the 1986 novel It by Stephen King
- Dr. Chud (born 1964), American drummer for punk rock band Misfits
- Rob Chudzinski (born 1968), American football coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHUD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.