(Redirected from C.H.U.D)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chud (literally in Slavic "strange", "wondrous" people) is a Russian and Ukrainian word for ancient Estonians, Vepsians, Votes, Izhorians, and Baltic Finns.
CHUD or Chud may also refer to:
- CHUD.com, or Cinematic Happenings Under Development, an American film review website
- Chud Lake, on the border of Estonia and Russia
- Battle of Chud Lake, 1242
- CHUD Tools, a set of software tools to measure software performance on Mac OS X
- C.H.U.D., a 1984 horror film
- C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D., a 1989 sequel to C.H.U.D.
- The Ritual of Chüd, part of the 1986 novel It by Stephen King
- Dr. Chud (born 1964), American drummer for punk rock band Misfits
- Rob Chudzinski (born 1968), American football coach
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHUD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.