Jump to navigation Jump to search
CHS may refer to:
- Charleston International Airport, South Carolina, U.S., IATA airport code CHS
Schools and education
- Central High School (disambiguation), the name of several schools
- Center for Hellenic Studies, a research institute in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Chattahoochee High School (Florida), U.S.
- Chattahoochee High School, Georgia, U.S.
- Cheadle Hulme School near Manchester, UK
- Clarence High School (Bangalore, India)
- Colegio Hebreo Sefaradí, a Jewish private school in Lomas del Chamizal, Cuajimalpa, Mexico City
- College Historical Society, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Columbine High School, Colorado, U.S.
- Conestoga High School, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Winston Churchill High School (Potomac, Maryland), U.S.
Businesses and organizations
- CHS Inc., an American agricultural company
- Canadian Hemophilia Society
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Center for Healthy Sex, community therapy center in Los Angeles, U.S.
- Community Health Systems, American healthcare company
- Connecticut Historical Society, U.S.
- History Colorado, formerly Colorado Historical Society, U.S.
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
- Chalcone synthase, plant enzyme
- Circular hollow section, British term for a Hollow structural section
- Contact Handling System, software used by the Metropolitan Police, London, UK
- Core Humanitarian Standard on Quality and Accountability, a document for humanitarian and development actors to measure and improve the quality and effectiveness of their assistance
- Cylinder-head-sector, a method for addressing data on magnetic disks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CHS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.