CYBRA headquarters, Yonkers, New York
|Traded as||OTC Pink: CYRP|
|Industry||Computer Software Solutions|
|Founder||Harold L. Brand|
|Headquarters||Yonkers, New York, USA|
|Harold L. Brand (CEO)|
|Products||RFID and Bar Code printer/encoders, Labels, Tags, Forms Software, and Scanning Systems|
CYBRA Corporation is a software developer, publisher, and systems integrator in the IBM midrange market. CYBRA provides bar codes and RFID systems for IBM Power Systems and other server lines and other major computing platforms, bar code label and tag printing, and bar code scanning systems.
CYBRA was founded as a New York corporation in 1985. The Company began operations as a technology-marketing company, but moved into a product-development company by the late 1980s. In 1990, CYBRA released a barcode labeling solution called MarkMagic. MarkMagic is CYBRA's flagship product, and is used by over 2,000 companies. The latest version of MarkMagic is MarkMagic 9, which was released in 2015.
In 2008, CYBRA entered the RFID industry with the release of their passive RFID tagging software solution, EdgeMagic.
Along with Key West Technologies LLC, in 2009 CYBRA formed a joint venture with the Waterborne Transportation Institute (WTI) of the Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China to create tracking software to improve the handling of maritime shipping containers.
In 2016, CYBRA entered the safety and security industry by releasing Edgefinity IoT.
CYBRA’s company headquarters are in Yonkers, New York. In 2014, CYBRA relocated its headquarters to the iPark Hudson office park, near the Yonkers train station and waterfront. Their main office is where The Otis Elevator Company developed the first modern safety elevator. Sales and customer support personnel are located in West Seneca, New York.
- MarkMagic – manages bar codes and RFID systems.
- Edgefinity IoT – Integrated RFID control system
- CYBRA RFID Cage – A pre-configured conveyor belt enclosure meant to validate outgoing shipments for manufacturers. The Cage can provide 99% read accuracy when conveyor lines move at speeds of up to 600 feet per minute.
- Hawk Antenna – A retail loss prevention portal
- RFID Lock & EnCode SmartSeals
Other CYBRA partners:
- Avery Dennison
- Alien Technology
- Sato Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
- "CYBRA Corporation". Casinovendors.com. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "CYBRA Corporation Sees 30–40% Revenue Growth In 2010 As RFID Market Strengthens". Rfidsolutionsonline.com. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "CYBRA Corporation (OTC-BB: CYRP) Reports 59% Revenue Increase and Cash Flow Positive". Theotcinvestor.com. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Cybra Corporation". Answers.com. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- Levine, David. "Finding Your Niche". westchestermagazine.com. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- [dead link]
- "CYBRA CORP – FORM 10-Q – August 20, 2010". Faqs.org. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "CYBRA Announces Strategic Joint Venture with China Ministry of Transportation". PR Web. PR Web. September 22, 2009.
- "CYBRA Unveils Edgefinity IoT at NSC Expo". Business Wire. Business Wire. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- Reich, Sheldon. "CYBRA is Moving". CYBRA.com. CYBRA. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
-  Archived January 4, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "CYBRA, WOW Help Pandol Bros., Inc. Put System i Data on the Web". Marketwire. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- Swedberg, Claire. "RFID Cage Frees Up CYBRA's Customers". RFID Journal. RFID Journal. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "Jamison RFID and CYBRA Announce CYBRA-Hawk Loss Prevention Solution". WN.com. Business Wire. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "CYBRA Announces RFID Lock & EnCode SmartSeals that are Tamper and Temperature Sensing". Finance.Yahoo.com. Business Wire. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "CYBRA Corporation Attains Manhattan Associates Bronze Level Partner Status". Businesswire.com. Business Wire. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- "CYBRA CORPORATION BECOMES ORACLE PARTNER NETWORK GOLD LEVEL PARTNER". Cybra.com. CYBRA. Retrieved 1 February 2017.