(Redirected from Caching)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cache, caching, or caché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cache, caching, or caché may refer to:
- Hoard or cache, a collection of artifacts
- Cache (biology) or hoarding, a food storing behavior of animals
- Cache (computing), a collection of data duplicating original values stored elsewhere on a computer, usually for easier access
- Cache (Aosta), a frazione in Italy
- Cache, Idaho, an unincorporated community
- Cache Peak (Idaho), a mountain in Castle Rocks State Park
- Cache, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Cache, Oklahoma, a city in Comanche County
- Cache, Utah, Cache County, Utah, United States
- Cache County, Utah
- Caché (film), a 2005 film directed by Michael Haneke
- Caché (software), a database management system from InterSystems
- Geocaching, an outdoor treasure-hunting game which involves looking for containers of varying sizes called geocaches or caches
- Caché (album), a 1993 album by Kirk Whalum
- Caché, Inc., a Florida women's apparel company rescued by Andrew Saul
People with the surname
- Benedikt de Caché (1740–1809), Austrian diplomat
- Bear cache, a bear-safe storage facility
- Cache Creek (disambiguation), several places
- Cache la Poudre, a river in Colorado, U.S.A.
- Cachet, in philately, a design or inscription other than a cancellation or pre-printed postage
- Cash, money in the form of liquid currency
- All pages with a title containing Cache
- All pages beginning with "Cache"
- All pages with a title containing Caché
- All pages beginning with "Caché"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.