Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Canadian or canadian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canadians are people identified with the country of Canada.
Canadian also commonly refers to:
- Something of, from, or related to Canada, a country
- List of Canadians
- Canadian culture
- Canadian cuisine
Canadian may also refer to:
- Canadian River, United States, the largest tributary of the Arkansas River, in the southwestern United States
- Canadian River (Colorado), United States, a tributary of the North Platte River
- North Canadian River, United States, originating in northeast New Mexico
- Canadian, Oklahoma, United States, a town in Pittsburg County
- Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States
- Canadian, Texas, United States, a city in Hemphill County
- Canadian Lakes, Michigan, United States, an unincorporated community located in Mecosta County
- Canadian, Victoria, 3350 Australia
- Canadian (train), a Canadian transcontinental passenger train with service between Toronto and Vancouver
- Canadian Airlines, a defunct airline of Canada
- Canadian horse, a breed of horse, an official Canadian animal symbol
- Molson Canadian, a popular brand of beer produced by Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Canadian, a type of bet covering five selections and also known as a "Super Yankee"
- The Canadian (film), 1926 U.S. film
- Canadian (canoe), a kind of canoe
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Canadian
- All pages with titles containing Canadians
- All pages with titles containing Canadian
- Montreal Canadiens, an NHL hockey team
- Canadien (disambiguation)
- Canada (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canadian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.