Category:Buildings and structures completed in 1914
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Built in 1914.|
|Buildings and structures by year of completion:||1909 - 1910 - 1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 - 1916 - 1917 - 1918 - 1919|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Amusement rides introduced in 1914 (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Commercial buildings completed in 1914 (44 P)
- ► Government buildings completed in 1914 (55 P)
- ► Masonic buildings completed in 1914 (8 P)
- ► Office buildings completed in 1914 (11 P)
- ► Windmills completed in 1914 (2 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures completed in 1914"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calhoun Apartments
- Castle on 19th Street
- Central National Bank Building (Peoria, Illinois)
- Century Club of Scranton
- Chalet Amill
- Cleburne County Courthouse (Heber Springs, Arkansas)
- The Col Ballroom
- Confederate Memorial (Arlington National Cemetery)
- Cote Apartment House
- Santa Croce in Via Flaminia
- Crowley School
- St. John the Baptist Chapel
- Samsøgades School
- Henry Schick Barn
- Schoharie County County Clerk's Building
- Seaboard Air Line Railway Depot in McBee
- Searcy Municipal Courthouse
- Southeastern Holiness Institute
- Southern Railway Depot (North Wilkesboro, North Carolina)
- Sparks Hall
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Stevens Building (Portland, Oregon)
- Studio Building (Toronto)
- Suburban Club
Media in category "Buildings and structures completed in 1914"
This category contains only the following file.
- MurchisonBuilding2.jpg 816 KB