|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Creationism.|
Creationism is the belief that the Universe and life originate "from specific acts of divine creation. For young Earth creationists, this includes taking a Biblical literalism to the Genesis creation narrative and the rejection of the scientific theory of evolution. In relation to the creation-evolution controversy the term creationism is commonly used to refer to religiously-motivated rejection of evolution as an explanation of origins.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Hindu creationism (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Jewish creationism (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Old Earth creationism (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Creation science (3 C, 19 P)
- ► United States creationism and evolution case law (1 C, 18 P)
- ► Works about creationism (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Young Earth creationism (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Creationism stubs (29 P)
Pages in category "Creationism"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).