Category:Government of Indonesia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Indonesia.|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Government buildings in Indonesia (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Emergency management in Indonesia (2 P)
- ► Foreign relations of Indonesia (16 C, 17 P)
- ► Indonesian intelligence agencies (1 P)
- ► Judiciary of Indonesia (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Supreme Court of Indonesia (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Taxation in Indonesia (2 P)
- ► Vice Presidents of Indonesia (12 P)
Pages in category "Government of Indonesia"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cabinet of Indonesia
- Commission I of People's Representative Council
- Constitutional Court of Indonesia
- Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs (Indonesia)
- Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs (Indonesia)
- Coordinating Ministry for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs (Indonesia)
- Corruption Eradication Commission