Category:Latter Day Saint denominations
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mormonism.|
This category contains independent denominations that are part of the historic Latter Day Saint movement. Each of these denominations follow at least some of the Teachings of Joseph Smith, publisher of the Book of Mormon, and claim some relationship to the Church of Christ that Smith founded in 1830.
Each individual sect can be classified into a subcategory denomination.
Table of denominations
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints) (4 C, 29 P)
- ► Apostolic United Brethren (11 P)
- ► The Church of Jesus Christ (Bickertonite) (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Defunct Latter Day Saint denominations (1 C, 35 P)
- ► Prairie Saints sects in the Latter Day Saint movement (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Strangite) (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Church of Christ (Temple Lot) (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Latter Day Saint denominations"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).