Music theorists are those who study music theory. This category includes theorists from the ancient world, especially ancient Greece which was a particularly active centre of study, to the present day. Music theory is usually considered a subclassification of musicology, the general academic study of music.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Music theorists.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Chinese music theorists (3 P)
- ► German music theorists (103 P)
- ► Hungarian music theorists (1 P)
- ► Norwegian music theorists (1 P)
- ► Polish music theorists (6 P)
- ► Russian music theorists (12 P)
Pages in category "Music theorists"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).