Music theorists are those who study music theory. This category includes theorists from the ancient world, especially ancient Greece which was a particularly active centre of study, to the present day. Music theory is usually considered to be a subclassification of musicology, the general academic study of music.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musicologists.|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Chinese music theorists (2 P)
- ► French music theorists (41 P)
- ► German music theorists (94 P)
- ► Hungarian music theorists (1 P)
- ► Norwegian music theorists (1 P)
- ► Russian music theorists (12 P)
Pages in category "Music theorists"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).