|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Personality.|
Articles relating to personality, defined as the characteristic sets of behaviors, cognitions, and emotional patterns that evolve from biological and environmental factors. While there is no generally agreed upon definition of personality, most theories focus on motivation and psychological interactions with one's environment. Trait-based personality theories, such as those defined by Raymond Cattell, define personality as the traits that predict a person's behavior. On the other hand, more behaviorally-based approaches define personality through learning and habits. Nevertheless, most theories view personality as relatively stable.
- Corr, Philip J.; Matthews, Gerald (2009). The Cambridge handbook of personality psychology (1. publ. ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-86218-9.
- Sadock, Benjamin; Sadock, Virginia; Ruiz, Pedro (2017). Kaplan and Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry. Wolters Kluwer. ISBN 978-1-4511-0047-1.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Personality disorders (5 C, 17 P)
- Personality journals (1 C, 19 P)
- Personality theories (3 C, 34 P)
- Uniqueness (3 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Personality"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).