Swedish princes includes crown princes of Sweden but does not include princes who became kings. The list of articles below is not complete (as of July 15, 2009) with all legitimate princes included. A number of those not listed died as minors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princes of Sweden.|
Regarding alphabetical (and chronological) name sorting, note:
- Princes are always listed by official first name.
- Beorn is listed here as Styrbjörn.
- Erik is alphabetized here as Eric.
- Gustaf (legal spelling after 1901) and Gustavus are alphabetized here as Gustav.
- Karl is listed here under C as Carl, with Charles also alphabetized as Carl.
- Waldemar is listed here as Valdemar.
- Wilhelm (legal spelling after 1901), or William, is listed here as Vilhelm.
- More Swedish name forms appear below, which however do not effect the alphabet.
Pages in category "Swedish princes"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canute V of Denmark
- Charles Philip, Duke of Södermanland
- Charles Frederick, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp
- Charles August, Crown Prince of Sweden
- Prince Carl Oscar, Duke of Södermanland
- Prince Carl, Duke of Västergötland
- Prince Carl Bernadotte
- Carl Johan Bernadotte
- Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland
- Charles IX of Sweden