Painting By Numbers (NES)
Data East USA (NES)
|Platform(s)||Commodore 64, MS-DOS, NES|
Caveman Ughlympics or Caveman Ugh-lympics is a 1988 Olympic-themed sports video game set in the Stone Age. It was developed for the Commodore 64 and MS-DOS by Dynamix and published by Electronic Arts. The Nintendo Entertainment System version, named Caveman Games, was ported and released by Data East USA, a subsidiary of Data East.
- Saber Race, where the player races against an opponent avoiding both obstacles and the sabre tooth tiger running behind.
- Matetoss, similar to the hammer throw, where the player has to spin their wife/husband and try to throw them as far as they can.
- Firemaking, where the player races an opponent to create a full-burning fire.
- Clubbing, where the player faces off against an opponent holding clubs on a cliff, trying to club the other off the cliff sides or deplete their life meter.
- Dino Race, where the player sits on a dinosaur and races against an opponent, avoiding obstacles on the course.
- Dino Vault, where the player has to pole vault over a Tyrannosaurus rex.