|Gama Tower Westin Hotel Jakarta |
|Type||Office and hotel|
|Address||Kav-C22, Jalan H R Rasuna Said, South Jakarta|
|Architectural||288.6 m (947 ft)|
|Tip||310 m |
|Top floor||288.6 m (947 ft)|
|Floor area||163,466 m² / 1,759,533 ft²|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||PT Sekawan Design Inc. Architect|
|Developer||Cushman & Wakefield|
|Structural engineer||Taylor Thomson Whitting|
|Main contractor||PT Tatamulia Nusantara Indah|
Gama Tower (formerly known as Cemindo Tower) is a skyscraper at Jalan H R Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, Indonesia. It was known as Rasuna Tower and Cemindo Tower during construction period, but finally named as Gama Tower.
The tower is a 289-meter roof tall and 310-meter tip tall skyscraper with 69 floors above and 4 floors below the ground. Land area of the tower development is 1.6 hectares. It has a parking for over 1100 vehicles. At present the tower is the tallest building in Indonesia and 74th tallest building in the world. The tower is a mixed office and hotel building. Construction of the tower was started in 2011 and the tower topped off in 2015 and opened in August, 2016.
Gama Tower is a luxury office tower which applies green building concepts and development. Westin Hotel occupies the top 20 floors of the tower. 360 degree views of Jakarta can be observed from the restaurant at the 51st floor. There is a club and lounge at the 67th floor, and the Henshin Restaurant at the 69th floor. A function hall is located at the 69th floor of the tower. The rest of the floors are executive office space. The tower is 310 meters tall (until the tower tip & bottle) with 69 Floors (Henshin Skybar located in the bottle of 69th Floors). But, the tower height of the building structure only/top floor is 289 meters (excluded bottle and tip).
- List of tallest buildings in Jakarta
- List of tallest buildings in Indonesia
- List of tallest buildings in Southeast Asia
- The Jakarta Post (2016-08-23). "Jakarta's tallest hotel set to attract business travelers". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- "Gama Tower". The Skyscraper Center. 2014-08-26. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- "Gedung Tertinggi di Indonesia Resmi Dibuka 26 Agustus 2016".
- "Wow! This is the Highest Hotel in Indonesia: The Westin Jakarta".