This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nanshe Village in Chashan
Chashan is labeled '29' on this map of Dongguan
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Chashan (Chinese: 茶山; pinyin: cháshān) is a town under the direct administration of the prefecture-level city of Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China. It is located 11.5 kilometres (7.1 mi) northeast of the prefecture-level city centre.
There are buses connecting the city of Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Dongguan other townships. Travel by bus is the best way to reach Chashan.
- Dongguan railway station ( Guangzhou-Shenzhen Railway , Guangzhou - Shenzhen ) (Dongguan train terminal commenced service on January 4, 2014 )
- R2 Dongguan Rail Transit Line
- Though the Kowloon Canton Railway runs through Chashan, it is not a convenient way to travel from Guangzhou (Canton), Shenzhen or Kowloon in Hong Kong to Chashan due to the time required.
- Wanlong Road (Dongguan city - Shilong )
- Dan Dagong Road ( Shilong Town - Da Lingshan Town)
- Expressway east Dongguan (Songshan Songshan Lake Road Interchange fast - Bridge Town Bridge Long Road)
- Tea Cross-Island Highway (Chashan - Hengli Town)
- Nanshe Ming and Qing village
- Mai village house
Chashan is noted for its litchi fruit (Chinese: 荔枝) which comes from the litchi chinensis, a Chinese tree that bears bright red fruits, each of with a single large seed. Litchi taste best between May and June.
- "Things to do near 8 Inn (Dongguan Chashan) in Dongguan, Guangdong - TripAdvisor". www.tripadvisor.com.au. Retrieved 2015-04-16.
|This Dongguan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|