|Place of origin||Australia|
|Main ingredients||Flour, water, vegemite, cheese, yeast|
|Cookbook: Cheesymite scroll (Bakers Delight) Media: Cheesymite scroll (Bakers Delight)|
A cheesymite scroll is a baked food item commonly found at Bakers Delight and Brumby's bakeries. It consists of a spiral of baked bread similar to a pain aux raisins with vegemite and cheese in place of raisins. Cheesymite scrolls are available for purchase at various chain bakeries and supermarkets and are also homebaked. The Cheesymite was first made in 1994.
- Rochfort, Scott. (10 January 2015). "Bakers set for US expansion", The Daily Telegraph, p70.
- "Cheddarmite Scroll - Brumby's Bakery". www.brumbys.com.au. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Reitsma, Julie (29 August 2007). "The Great Torontoist Challenge: Kensington Savoury Snack Edition". Torontoist.com. Torontoist. Retrieved 9 May 2008.
- "Coles Online". Coles Online. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "Cheesymite Scrolls". BestRecipes.com.au. Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "1994 the birth of an Australian Legend". Retrieved 31 May 2018.
|This bread-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|