China Forestry Group Corporation
China Forestry Group Corporation is a forestry company in China, established directly under State Forestry Administration of the People's Republic of China in February 1984 to plant and manage forests in China and internationally, as well as to produce, process, import and export forest products China Forestry Group Corporation has its headquarter in Beijing and runs business operations in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Myanmar, India, Singapore, Russia, France, Uruguay, Brazil , South Africa and Mozambique.
New Zealand operation
As a wholly owned subsidiary of China Forestry Group Corporation, China Forestry Group New Zealand Company Ltd is a New Zealand registered and based forest products and management company. The company acquires and manages forest resources , harvesting, wood products transportation, sales and export. Its wood products supply both the New Zealand and international markets. China Forestry Group Corporation is keen in further direct investment in forests in New Zealand.
- "China Forestry Group Corporation due diligence report by Infospectrum". portal.infospectrum.net.
- Syntao.com. "China Forestry Group Corporation - Enterprises - China Sustainability Reporting Resource Center". www.sustainabilityreport.cn.
- "Chinese giant evaluates buying eucalyptus areas in the country by as much as $700 mi - Datamark". www.datamark.com.br.
- "Chinese keen on more NZ forestry buys". 24 April 2013 – via www.newshub.co.nz.
- "Chinese company keen on additional NZ forests". fridayoffcuts.com.