Chloe Rose Lattanzi
|Chloe Rose Lattanzi|
January 17, 1986 |
Los Angeles, California, USA
Chloe Rose Lattanzi (born January 17, 1986) is a singer and actress who was born in Los Angeles to actress and singer Olivia Newton-John and actor Matt Lattanzi. Her maternal great-grandfather is Nobel prize-winning physicist Max Born.
When she was seven years old, Chloe Lattanzi made her acting debut in a cameo appearance on the Australian Soap opera Paradise Beach in 1993. She appeared in the 1994 television movie A Christmas Romance, Bette Midler's sitcom "Bette" in 2001, and in Showtime's production The Wilde Girls.
In 2003, she once again joined her mother on tour and began work on her debut album No Pain (initially Lonely Nights In Paradise) intended for release in 2007. However, several setbacks were caused due to Chloe leaving her contract with Festival records and the album is yet to be released. Songs that have been leaked onto the internet from No Pain are "Lonely Nights in Paradise", "Sad City", "Me and U", "Delicious", "Tastes Like You" and "Make It Stop".
On August 10, 2015, Chloe was a featured singer with her mother Olivia Newton-John on Dave Aude's mp3 single "You Have to Believe" which was a reworking of Olivia's 1980 number one hit from Xanadu (film) "Magic". The promo video world premiered at Share Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Paradise Beach (1993) (cameo in last episode of Australian television soap)
- A Christmas Romance (1994) (TV movie)
- Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas Angel (1998) (TV show)
- The Enchanted Billabong (1999) (voice in Australian animated feature)
- Bette (2001) (Bette Midler's sitcom, episode: "The Invisible Mom")
- The Wilde Girls (2001)
- Sentinel Wire Services (January 18, 1986). "People In The News - Baby Chloe is a first for Newton-John, Lattanzi". The Milwaukee Sentinel (Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Newspapers, Inc.). Retrieved July 27, 2013.
- Born, G.V.R. (May 2002). "The Wide-Ranging Family History of Max Born". Notes and Records of the Royal Society of London. Vol. 56, No. 2. London, England, United Kingdom: The Royal Society. pp. 219–262. Retrieved July 10, 2013.
- Michael Shmith (June 27, 2002). "Hair's hippies still titillating for the great unwashed". theage.com.au. Melbourne, Australia: The Age Company Ltd. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- Peter Fawthro. "Stronger Than Before - Olivia Newton-John". AllMusic: Olivia Newton-John - Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards. AllMusic. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- "'Rock the Cradle' arrives". The Kansas City Star (Kansas City, Missouri: The McClatchy Company). April 3, 2008. pp. F6. Retrieved July 27, 2013.
- "Rock Out with Cradle's Final Three". TVGuide.com. New York, NY: CBS Interactive Inc. May 7, 2008. Retrieved July 10, 2013.
- "Chloe Lattanzi's Gun new record". Herald Sun (Melbourne, Australia: The Herald & Weekly Times Pty Ltd). November 26, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2013.