Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chorus or choruses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chorus may refer to:
- Chorus (song) or refrain, line or lines that are repeated in music or in verse
- Chorus effect, the perception of similar sounds from multiple sources as a single, richer sound
- Chorus form, song in which all verses or stanzas are sung to the same music
- Choir, a vocal ensemble
- Chorus (Eberhard Weber album), a 1985 album by jazz composer Eberhard Weber
- Chorus (Erasure album), a 1991 album by English musical duo Erasure
- "Chorus" (Erasure song), a 1991 single from the album
- Chorus (Flying Saucer Attack album), an album by the band Flying Saucer Attack
- Chorus UK, a community choir in Sheffield, UK
- Chorus (magazine), a Japanese manga magazine
- Chorus (1974 film), a film directed by Mrinal Sen
- The Chorus (1982 film), a 1982 Iranian short film directed by Abbas Kiarostami
- The Chorus (2004 film), the US title for the movie Les Choristes
- The Chorus (soundtrack), the original soundtrack of the 2004 film
- Chorus (2015 film)
- Greek chorus, a group of performers in the plays of classical Greece who comment on the dramatic action
- Chorus line, supporting singers and dancers in musical theatre.
- Les Choristes, an 1887 Edgar Degas pastel sometimes referred to as "The Chorus".
Companies and products
- Chorus Communications, a telecommunications company in Ireland
- Chorus Motors, a subsidiary of Borealis Exploration
- Hyundai Chorus, a minibus
- Chorus Limited, a telecommunications company in New Zealand
- Campagnolo, a company that makes a racing bicycle groupset called "Chorus"
- Tecplot Chorus, a simulation analytics tool for engineers
- Chorus (architecture), the area of a church or cathedral that provides seating for the clergy and choir
- Chorus (gastropod), a genus of sea snails
- Chorus (horse), damsire of British Thoroughbred racehorse Chorister (horse)
- Chorus giganteus a species of marine snail
- ChorusOS, a microkernel real-time operating system designed for embedded systems
- Corus (disambiguation)
- Chorus Girl (disambiguation)
- Dawn chorus (disambiguation)
- Choir (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Chorus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chorus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.