Chris Kontos (musician)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Kontos (born June 25, 1968) is an American drummer, born in New York City. As a former drummer of the metal band Machine Head, he performed on their first album, Burn My Eyes. He and the band parted ways in 1995, before their second album. He played in many bands and projects before and after that period of time, including Testament, Konkhra, Attitude Adjustment, Exodus, Death Angel, and Verbal Abuse.
This section needs expansion with: more albums. You can help by adding to it. (March 2014)
- Attitude Adjustment, Dead Serious demo (1985)
- Attitude Adjustment, American Paranoia (1986)
- Attitude Adjustment, No More Mr. Nice Guy EP (1988)
- Attitude Adjustment, Out of Hand (1991)
- Grinch, The Blacking Factory (1992)
- Machine Head, Burn My Eyes (1994)
- Konkhra, Weed Out The Weak (1997)
- The Servants, Mostly Monsters (2002)
- Anti-Trust, Guilty as Charged (2005)
- Various Artists, A Tribute to Judas Priest: Legends of Metal (plays with Testament on "Rapid Fire")
- Sangre Eterna demo(2006)
- Spiralarms ep. (2007)
- Attitude Adjustment "No Way Back" (2010)
- Monger, James Christopher. "Biography: Machine Head". Allmusic. Retrieved August 9, 2010.
- Smart, Noel (November 2010). "Interview With Chris Kontos - Ex: Machine Head / Testament". Sick Drummer Magazine.
- Verbal Abuse - Passport - Verbal Abuse of America (Destiny 1989)
- Verbal Abuse - Red, White and Violent (Century Media 1995)