|Full name||Christopher John Westwood|
|Date of birth||13 February 1977|
|Place of birth||Dudley, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2009||→ Cheltenham Town (loan)||9||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:14, 17 March 2015 (UTC).
Westwood moved to Reading in 1998 but. First team chances at both clubs were limited and in his one season with the Berkshire club he didn't make a senior league appearance.
Westood moved at the beginning of the 1999–2000 season to Hartlepool United. Westwood was named in the PFA Division Three team of the year for the 2002–03 season, as Hartlepool won promotion to Division Two. Over the course of six seasons at Victoria Park, Westwood made 294 appearances in all competitions, scoring nine goals. Westwood's final appearance for Hartlepool was the 2004–05 Football League One play-off final. It did not end well for Westwood as he was sent off as his side went on to lose 4–2 to Sheffield Wednesday.
He left Hartlepool at the end of the 2004–05 season after rejecting the offer of a new contract, instead opting to join Walsall on 1 July 2005. Westwood helped Walsall to promotion in the 2006–07 season, and was named in the PFA League Two Team of the Year.
Cheltenham Town (loan)
On 6 January 2009, Westwood moved on an initial one-month loan to Cheltenham Town, which was later extended for a further month. Following Peterborough's promotion to the Championship, Westwood was placed on the transfer list.
Westwood left Wycombe in June 2011 after rejecting their offer of a new contract and signed for Wrexham on a two-year deal. Westwood scored his first goal for Wrexham in a 2–2 draw against Grimsby Town. In March 2013 Westwood made his first appearance at Wembley Stadium in the FA Trophy Final which he won with Wrexham, beating Grimsby Town on penalties after the match ended 1–1, Westwood successfully converted a penalty in the shoot out. On 21 April Westwood was awarded the Wrexham FC player of the year award for the 2012/2013 season.
On 13 May 2013, it was confirmed that Westwood would not be offered a new contract for the 2013–14 season.
Westwood joined Hednesford Town in September 2014, making his debut against Stockport County FC on 6 September.
Westwood joined Evo Slik Northern Premier League side Halesowen Town in August 2015.
- Player of the Season 2012/2013– Wrexham
- 2012–13 FA Trophy Winner – Wrexham
- 2008–09: League One Runner-up (promotion to The Championship) – Peterborough United
- 2007–08: League Two Runner-up (promotion to League One) – Peterborough United
- 2005–06: League Two Champion (promotion to League One) – Walsall
- 2002–03: Division Three Runner-up (promotion to Second Division) – Hartlepool United
- "Portsmouth 3 Wolves 2". Sporting Life. 9 December 1997. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Hartlepool top best XI". BBC Sport. 28 April 2005. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- "Hartlepool 2–4 Sheff Wed (aet)". BBC. 29 May 2005. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Walsall confirm Westwood capture". BBC Sport. 27 June 2005. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- "Ronaldo secures PFA awards double". BBC Sport. 22 April 2007. Retrieved 19 May 2007.
- "Peterborough snap up Walsall duo". BBC Sport. 14 May 2007. Retrieved 14 May 2007.
- "Two in and one out for Cheltenham". BBC Sport. 6 January 2009. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- "Westwood extends Cheltenham stay". BBC Sport. 30 January 2009. Retrieved 2 July 2009.
- "Posh transfer list 12 players". Football.co.uk. 12 May 2009. Retrieved 5 June 2009.
- "Wycombe seal Westwood deal". Sky Sports. 9 July 2009. Retrieved 9 July 2009.
- "Dean Confirms Westwood Deal". Wrexham F.C. 13 June 2011. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- "Wrexham 2–2 Grimsby". BBC. 14 April 2012. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- White, Andy (5 July 2013). "Westwood Heads for a New Challenge at Alfreton". The Non-League Paper. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "Hat-trick of opening day defeats for Reds". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 22 September 2013.