|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives|
from the 5th district
Assumed office |
December 2, 2015
|Preceded by||Chuck Soderberg|
|Children||Joshua, Christopher, Daniel|
|Residence||Le Mars, Iowa|
|Alma mater||Iowa State University|
Chuck Holz is a Republican member of the Iowa House of Representatives, representing the 5th district. Wheeler was first elected in a November 3, 2015 special election held to fill a vacancy created when Republican Representative Chuck Soderberg resigned upon moving out of district for a new job.
|Iowa House of Representatives special election, 2015 |
|Republican hold||Chuck Holz||Republican||1,536||99.10%|
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2016 |
|Republican hold||Chuck Holz||Republican||11,774||77.32%|
- "Representative Chuck Holz". Iowa House Republicans. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- Kaufman, Kirby (September 29, 2015). "Le Mars man receives nomination for Iowa House 5th District seat". Sioux City Journal. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- Hayworth, Bret (November 3, 2015). "Unopposed Holz nails down Iowa House District 5 win". Sioux City Journal. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- "November 3, 2015 Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- "2016 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 69. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|