|Directed by||Mohsin Ali|
|Music by||Soch - the Band|
Waqas Ali Khan
|Distributed by||Hum Films|
|Box office||₨ 7.00 crore (Worldwide)|
Chupan Chupai is a 2017 Pakistani comedy thriller film, directed by Mohsin Ali. The film stars Ahsan Khan, Neelam Muneer and Ali Rizvi in the lead cast. It released on 29 December 2017 under the banner of Huzu Productions, and was distributed by Hum Films. The film decleared Average at the box office 
- Ahsan Khan as Babu
- Neelam Munir as Pari
- Taha Asghar
- Faizan Khawaja as Babar Durrani (Bobby)
- Ali Rizvi
- Sakina Samo as Babar's mother
- Talat Hussain as Ijaz Durrani
- Adnan Jaffar as Chaudhry (Policeman)
- Vajdaan Shah
- Rehan Sheikh as Khan
- Javed Sheikh (special appearance)
Chupan Chupai is directed by Mohsin Ali and it is his directorial debut. The cast of the film includes Ahsan Khan and Neelam Munir in lead roles, alongside Ali Rizvi, Rehan Sheikh, Talat Hussain, Adnan Jaffar, Faizan Khawaja, Sakina Samo and Javed Sheikh in supporting roles. The film is the debut of the actresses Munir and Samo. In an interview, Ahsan Khan said, "I read three different scripts before coming across and committing to Chupan Chupai. I enjoyed reading the script so much that i was sure I'd enjoy making the movie". Principal photography began in February 2016. The film cinematographer came from the United States to join the project. The studio for the film is Huzu Productions.
|Soundtrack album by various artists|
|Released||8 December 2017|
|Producer||Soch - the Band|
The film soundtrack album was released by Hum Films on 8 December 2017.
All music composed by Soch - the Band.
|2.||"Befikray"||Adnan Dhool||Adnan Dhool||3:23|
|3.||"Jhoom Jhoom"||Adnan Dhool||3:51|
|4.||"Sadqa"||Adnan Dhool||Adnan Dhool, Aima Baig||3:30|
The trailer for the film was released on 23 November 2017. The film released across Pakistan on 29 December 2017.
The film grossed ₨ 45 lakh on its opening day, made up to ₨ 1.4 crore in the first weekend, and collected about ₨ 2.3 crore in its first week. The film was declared a hit at the box office. According to The News International, Chupan Chupai has done a business of ₨ 7 crore in 25 days.
Chupan Chupai had a premiere event in Karachi on Thursday, 28 December 2017, and it opened to mostly good reviews. Rahul Aijaz of The Express Tribune rated 3.25 stars out of 5 and he too praised it, "even with its loopholes, it has more than enough to keep you engaged (mostly hysterically laughing) and busy with several twists and turns." Mehreen Hasan of DAWN Images said, "These are minor gripes for an otherwise solid script that combined with powerful performances and cinematography made for a fun experience." Mohammad Kamran Jawaid of DAWN said that while "the screenplay and dialogue are all copy-pasted" from Soodhu Kavvum, a "good chunk of it is engaging within the bounds of mediocrity." Maria Shirazi of The News International also praised it, "A film only works if all elements come together in unison. Fortunately, Chupan Chupai gets many, if not all, elements right."
Manal Faheem Khan of Something Haute rated 4 out of 5 stars and praised, "We can't say what our favourite aspect of the film is, simply because there are so many." Arsalan Ali rated 3.5 stars out of 5, and wrote to website behtareen.pk that "Obviously, there are flaws," but "To his credit, director Mohsin Ali has done a fine job and proved that qualification does make a difference." Omair Alavi rated 3.5 stars out of 5; he along with Syeda Sarah Hasan of Samaa TV, Malika Khan of Geo News and Zahra Khan of Dunya News referred it as "a breath of fresh air" for the Pakistani cinema. Zaheer Ahmed of Samaa TV rated 2.5 stars out of 5 and praised the leading cast, while said that this movie could have been better, adding that a film would be successful if more focus is given to it to make people happy. Noor Ul Ain of Youlin Magazine noted, "All in all, the good, bad, ugly, entertaining are all parts played by men, while the women in Mohsin Ali's world are either silenced or sidelined, if not entirely excluded."
|17th Lux Style Awards
|Pakistan International Film Festival||
|4th Galaxy Lollywood Awards||
- Ifrah Salman (15 November 2017). "HIP Exclusive: Ahsan Khan's Chupan Chupai will now be releasing on December 29th!". HIP. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "'Chupan Chupai' surpasses with 7 crore target in 25 days". The News. 25 January 2018. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "'Chupan Chupai' with Neelam Muneer and Ahsan Khan to release on Eid-ul-Azha 2016". ARY News. 9 February 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Mohammad Kamran Jawaid (7 January 2018). "Chupan Chupai asks whether the good guys can ever win in Pakistan". DAWN. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Upala KBR (7 October 2015). "Rohit Shetty's 25-crore deal!". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Ahsan discusses his comic avatar in upcoming film". The News. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- Sumaira Shiraz Alwani (10 February 2016). "Pakistani Movie Chupan Chupai Starring Ahsan Khan & Neelam Muneer". Brandsynario. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Mehek Saeed (12 September 2016). "Soch has eyes set on Pakistani film music". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Buraq Shabbir (3 February 2017). "Soch hopes to empower the transgender community with their new music video". The News. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- Ifrah Salman (23 November 2017). "The trailer for Chupan Chupai is an absolute comic mayhem!". HIP. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Box office returns: Chupan Chupai races past Arth and Rangreza". The News. 3 January 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Chupan Chupai Week One Business Pakistan". BoxOfficeDetail.com. 5 January 2018. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Rahul Aijaz (29 December 2017). "'Chupan Chupai' review: The birth of new film stars". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Mehreen Hasan (30 December 2017). "Chupan Chupai asks whether the good guys can ever win in Pakistan". DAWN Images. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Maria Shirazi (30 December 2017). "The surprisingly entertaining ways of Chupan Chupai". The News. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Manal Faheem Khan (29 December 2017). "Haute Review: Chupan Chupai". Something Haute. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Arsalan Ali (29 December 2017). "Chupan Chupai Review: A 'Paisa Wasool' film to close the year". behtareen.pk. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Omair Alavi (29 December 2017). "Chupan Chupai ends the year 2017 with a bang!". VeryFilmi. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Syeda Sarah Hasan (4 January 2018). "Chupan Chupai : Ahsan Khan at his best". Samaa TV. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Malika Khan (5 January 2018). "'Chupan Chupai': Ahsan Khan's best performance yet!". Geo News. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Zahra Khan (5 January 2018). "Chupan Chupai Review: Ahsan Khan Is The Most Versatile Actor In Pakistani Cinema". Dunya News. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Omair Alavi (6 January 2018). "Chupan Chupai". MAG The Weekly. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- Zaheer Ahmed (2 January 2018). "چھپن چھپائی کیسی فلم ہے؟". Samaa TV. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Noor Ul Ain (3 January 2018). "Film Review: Chupan Chupai - A Comedy of Literal Errors". Youlin Magazine. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "LSA 2018 entertainment nominations are out now". DAWN Images. 13 January 2018. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "'Baaghi' and 'Punjab Nahi Jaungi' stole the show at Lux Style Awards 2018". The Express Tribune. 21 February 2018. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "PIFF concludes with a star-studded awards night". Pakistan Today. 2 April 2018. Retrieved 2 April 2018.
- "Winners of Luxus Grand 4th Galaxy Lollywood Awards 2018". GalaxyLollywood.com. 15 May 2018. Retrieved 18 May 2018.