Claire Stapleton is a writer and marketer known for her involvement in the 2018 Google walkouts. She had worked for the company for over a decade, working on its internal communications team before moving to YouTube marketing. She resigned in June 2019 after what she alleges as retaliation for her participation in organizing the walkout.
- Statt, Nick (December 19, 2019). "Google Walkout organizer Claire Stapleton tells her story of the company's retaliation". The Verge. Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- Campbell, Alexia Fernández (June 7, 2019). "A Google walkout organizer just quit, saying she was branded with a 'scarlet letter'". Vox. Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- Goldberg, Emma (January 11, 2020). "'Techlash' Hits College Campuses". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331.
- Hamilton, Isobel Asher (November 21, 2018). "Google's Claire Stapleton describes meeting that sparked mass walkout". Business Insider. Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- Knowles, Tom (June 15, 2019). "Former Google worker Claire Stapleton says staff who speak out are punished". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|