|Operating system||iOS, Android, Chrome OS, macOS|
|Available in||Arabic, Dutch, English, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese|
|License||Proprietary (Paid service)|
Newton is an email management application for iOS, Android, Chrome OS and macOS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail's native app. As from September 15, 2016, CloudMagic has been renamed to Newton Mail with premium services.
Newton provides support for Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and IMAP accounts. The application currently runs on all iOS devices running iOS 8 and above, and Android devices running Android 4.0 and above. Newton was one of the first apps on Chrome OS when Google decided to bring Android apps to Chromebook.
In March 2014, Newton announced Cards, a feature that connects popular services like Evernote, Pocket, Trello, Todoist, Asana, Microsoft OneNote, Salesforce.com, Zendesk and integrates them with the app. Cards make it easier for users to complete their workflow without leaving their email.  Newton was one of the first apps to support Android Wear when it was announced in Google I/O, June 2014.
In January 2015, Newton launched a "Pro" subscription service ($4.99 monthly; $44.99 yearly) to allow greater than five mail accounts be added, preference and configuration sync, among others. The Pro subscription was discontinued in April of the same year. In April 2016, Newton partially reintroduce premium services by introducing Sender Profile, then on September 14, 2016, renamed CloudMagic to Newton and fully introduce a subscription fee of $49.99 yearly (with 14-day trial). The change was met with negative response from the user.
Its Mac version was considered by some to be the best mail client on mobile, with praise focused on the consistent emailing experience on desktop and it's distraction-free design. In April 2014, Newton won the Webby Awards People's Voice for "Best Visual Design - Function". In September 2014, Newton won ‘Best Design’ award at Evernote Platform Awards. Newton was also praised by the Really Good Emails for using plain-text email to improve user engagement. 
- "CloudMagic brings cloud-powered email search to the iPhone". 9to5Mac. 2013-10-30. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "CloudMagic: An Efficient New Approach to Email". Android.AppStorm. 2013-12-18. Retrieved 2013-12-18.
- "The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps". Engadget. 2014-02-13. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "App Review: CloudMagic, one of the best E-mail apps out there". Phandroid. 2013-11-24. Retrieved 2013-11-24.
- Buondonno, Max (14 September 2016). "CloudMagic Receives Name Change to Newton, Adds $49.99/Year Subscription & New Features". Mbedded. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- JOEY-ELIJAH SNEDDON (2014-10-09). "3 More Android Apps Now Available for Chrome OS, Including Podcast Addict - OMG! Chrome!". Retrieved 2014-10-09.
- Daniel Tyson (2014-06-26). "Chromebooks to get major new features with Android integration including Android Apps - Ausdroid". Retrieved 2014-06-26.
- Sarah Perez (2014-03-11). "CloudMagic’s Email Application Now Lets You Complete Your Work Right From Your Inbox". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2014-03-11.
- Matt Brian (2014-03-11). "Save to Pocket and Evernote from your inbox with CloudMagic's Cards". Engadget. Retrieved 2014-03-11.
- Chris Welch (2014-03-11). "CloudMagic's new cards link your inbox to Evernote and other apps". The Verge. Retrieved 2014-03-11.
- Harrison Weber (2014-03-11). "Does email need an app store? CloudMagic bets on third-party developers". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2014-03-11.
- MARK HEARN (2014-07-03). "Android Wear app lists grows to 33, Lyft, CloudMagic and IFTTT among the standout". Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Brett Nuckles (2014-07-08). "Top 8 Android Wear Apps for Business". Retrieved 2014-10-09.
- Joseph Keller (15 January 2015). "CloudMagic Email adds Pro subscriptions with unlimited accounts, syncing and more". imore. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Nate Swanner (14 April 2015). "CloudMagic drops ‘Pro’ subscription for unknown monetization angle". SlashGear. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Sarah Perez (29 April 2016). "CloudMagic can now tell you everything about the person who just emailed you". TechCrunch. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Ryan Whitwam (14 September 2016). "CloudMagic rebrands as Newton Mail, adds $49.99 yearly subscription fee". Android Police. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Karthik Suroju (15 March 2017). "We went from 4.5 stars to 4 stars, but we’re still soaring!". Paper Planes (Official Newton Blog). Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Allison Stadd (2014-06-18). "6 Tools That Will Make Your Inbox Way More Awesome". TIME. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Joanna Stern (2014-04-29). "The Best Android and iPhone Mobile Email Apps - WSJ". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- King Jr., Bertel. "CloudMagic Email Client Can Search Through Your Messages In A Hurry, Handle A Unified Inbox, And Look Good Doing It". Android Police. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "CloudMagic, the best mail client on mobile, comes to Mac". Cult of Mac. 2016-01-06. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "CloudMagic is the Mac email app I've been waiting for". The Verge. 2016-01-20. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "CloudMagic Brings Its Simple, Distraction-Free Email Client To Mac". TechCrunch. 2016-01-06. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "The Webby Awards Gallery + Archive".
- Chris Traganos (2014-09-04). "Announcing the 2014 Evernote Platform Award Winners". Evernote. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- Guion Pratt (5 January 2017). "Lessons Learned: Why Newton Swears by Plain-Text Emails". Really Good Emails. Retrieved 17 April 2017.