Austin in 2009
|Born||Nicole Natalie Austin|
March 17, 1979
Tarzana, California, U.S.
|Residence||Edgewater, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Other names||Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T|
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer, web personality|
Ice-T (m. 2002)
Nicole Natalie Marrow (née Austin) (born March 17, 1979), commonly known as Coco Austin, Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T, is an American actress, dancer, glamour model, and web personality. She has been married to rapper-actor Ice-T (né Tracy Marrow) since January 2002.
Austin was born in Tarzana, California, and raised in nearby Palos Verdes. She has Serbian ancestry through maternal grandparents born in Serbia. Austin also has a younger sister Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her brother would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually her family began addressing her as Coco. The family moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was 10. She grew up as a tomboy, riding all-terrain vehicles and playing football. Austin began dancing (jazz, tap and ballet).
At 18, Austin began specializing in swimsuit, lingerie and body modeling, for calendars, catalogs and videos. She won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico. In 2001, Austin began working events and parties at the Playboy Mansion. She appeared in low-budget R-rated films, including Southwest Babes (2001), Desert Rose (2002), and The Dirty Monks (2004).
Austin has made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including Hip-Hop Wives, the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav, RuPaul's Drag Race 5, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, The Dr. Oz Show, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
She was featured in a layout in the March 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and had a role in the film Thira (a.k.a. Santorini Blue, which co-starred her husband). Austin appeared on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on June 24, 2008 (with winnings donated to charity). She and her husband, rapper-actor Ice-T, competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers.
Austin and Ice-T star in the reality television series Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on June 12, 2011, on E!. The show ran for three seasons, and ended in February 2014. After the show's cancellation, tabloids reported that Austin and her husband were preparing to launch another reality series under Ryan Seacrest's production company.
Austin and rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow were married in January 2002. They renewed their vows in Hollywood on June 4, 2011. As of 2006 they owned a penthouse apartment in North Bergen, New Jersey. In 2012 they were building a five-bedroom house in Edgewater, New Jersey, that was expected to be completed by the end of the year. In November 2015, the couple announced that their child Chanel had been born.
- "The Birth of Nicole Austin". California Birth Index. Archived from the original on May 10, 2016. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Coco's World". Coco's World. Archived from the original on August 4, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
... born in Tarzana, California and brought up in Palos Verdes, California. ...In 2001, Coco was introduced to actor/rapper Ice T ... the couple dated a few months and then was married.NOTE: Archived version specifies: "the couple dated a few months and then was married in January 2002."
- "Koko Ti: Ne izgledam kao Srpkinja, ali jesam! / Coco T: I Don't Look Like a Serb, But I Did!". Svet Plus / World Plus (in Serbian). October 18, 2012. Archived from the original on October 5, 2015.
Na ovoj fotografiji me možete videti kao brinetu koja ima četrnaest godina. Mislim da ne izgledam kao Srpkinja. Inače, to je mesto (zemlja) odakle su došli roditelji moje mame / In this photo you can see me as a 14-year-old brunette. I do not think I look like a Serb. But it is the place where my mother's parents came from.
- "Koko: Ja sam Srpkinja / Coco: I Am a Serb". Blic (in Serbian). April 10, 2011. Archived from the original on May 18, 2016.
...je njena baka rođena u Srbiji.... / her grandmother was born in Serbia....
- "Ice Loves Coco: Cast Bios". E! News. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Team Ice". Celebrity Family Feud (NBC). n.d. Archived from the original on June 17, 2008. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Ice-T Has a New 'Feud'". VH1. n.d. Archived from the original on June 27, 2008. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "As 'Peepshow' ends Sunday, rumors run rampant that it'll return — and Coco Austin says she'll be back, too". Las Vegas Sun. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- Nessif, Bruna (September 24, 2012). "Coco Replaces Holly Madison in Las Vegas' Peepshow". E! News. Archived from the original on July 29, 2016. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Allison, Kugel (May 31, 2011). "Ice-T & Coco Austin on Married Life, the Business of Being Ice, & Coco's Bodacious Body". PR.com. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "E! Orders Reality Series Starring Ice-T & His Wife", Deadline Hollywood, April 26, 2011
- "Ice-T to end 'Ice Loves Coco' for talk show", Music-News.com, February 5, 2014
- "Ice-T and Coco Renew Vows, Snoop Dogg Looks On". MTV News. June 4, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Ice-T turns from cop-killing talk to posing nude". Reuters. November 3, 2006. Archived from the original on December 2, 2006 – via MSNBC.
- David, Mark (October 30, 2012). "Ice-T and Coco To Make a Move in New Jersey". Variety. Archived from the original on January 19, 2017. Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- "Thanks so much for all the warm wishes today..." Coco Austin verified Instagram page. November 28, 2015. Archived from the original on January 15, 2016.
I pushed Chanel out...
- Mendelson, Will (November 29, 2015). "Coco Austin and Ice-T Share First Photo With Baby Chanel Minutes After Her Birth: See It!". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Austin.|