March 17, 1979
Tarzana, California, U.S.
|Other names||big booty Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T|
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer, web personality|
|Spouse(s)||Ice-T (m. 2002)|
|Relatives||Steve Austin (father)
Tina Austin (mother)
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
Nicole Marrow (née Austin; born March 17, 1979), commonly known as Coco Austin, Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T, is an American actress, dancer, glamour model and web personality. She has been married to rapper-actor Ice-T (né Tracy Marrow) since January 2002.
Austin was born in Tarzana, California, and raised in nearby Palos Verdes. She has Serbian ancestry through her maternal grandparents who were born in Serbia. Austin also has a younger sister Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her brother would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually her family began addressing her as Coco. The family moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was 10. She grew up as a tomboy, riding quads and playing football. Austin began dancing (jazz, tap and ballet) at the age of six and was introduced to the stage early by her mother.
At 14, Austin began specializing in swimsuit, lingerie and body modeling. She entered in swimsuit competitions and modeled for calendars, catalogs and videos. At 18, she won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico. In 2001, at age 22, Austin worked for Playboy for six months, working their events and parties at the Playboy Mansion. She appeared in low-budget R-rated films, including Southwest Babes (2001), Desert Rose (2002), and The Dirty Monks (2004).
Austin has made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including Hip-Hop Wives, the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav, RuPaul's Drag Race 5, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,The Dr. Oz Show, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
She was featured in a layout in the March 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and had a role in the film Thira (2008). Austin appeared on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on June 24, 2008 (with winnings donated to charity). She and her husband, rapper-actor Ice-T, competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers.
Austin and Ice-T star in the reality television series Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on June 12, 2011, on E!. The show ran for three seasons, and ended in February 2014. After the show's cancellation, tabloids reported that Austin and her husband were preparing to launch another reality series under Ryan Seacrest's production company.
Austin and rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow were married in January 2002. Austin and Marrow renewed their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary at a well-publicized event in Hollywood on June 4, 2011. They own a condominium in North Bergen, New Jersey, and built a home in Edgewater, New Jersey, that was completed at the end of 2012. On July 27, 2015, Austin said she had announced three days earlier, on the set of their newly begun talk show, that she and Ice-T were expecting their first child together. On August 3, 2015, they revealed the gender of the baby would be a girl and will be naming her Chanel.
- "Coco's World". Coco's World. Archived from the original on August 4, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
... born in Tarzana, California and brought up in Palos Verdes, California. ...the couple dated a few months and then was married in January 2002.
- "Koko Ti: Ne izgledam kao Srpkinja, ali jesam!".
Na ovoj fotografiji me možete videti kao brinetu koja ima četrnaest godina. Mislim da ne izgledam kao Srpkinja. Inače, to je mesto (zemlja) odakle su došli roditelji moje mame
- "Koko: Ja sam Srpkinja" (in Serbian).
- "Official website bio". Cocosworld.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Ice Loves Coco". Eonline.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Contestants - Families & Game Shows | Celebrity Family Feud - NBC Official Site". Nbc.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Breaking Dawn Soundtrack: Posted. "Ice T Coco Celebrity Family Feud | VH1 Blog". Blog.vh1.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "As ‘Peepshow’ ends Sunday, rumors run rampant that it’ll return — and Coco Austin says she’ll be back, too". LasVegasSun.com. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- "Coco Austin to replace Holly Madison in Vegas 'Peepshow'". SFGate.com. September 26, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (September 24, 2012). "Coco Replaces Holly Madison in Las Vegas' Peepshow". E! Online. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Allison, Kugel (May 31, 2011). "Ice-T & Coco Austin on Married Life, the Business of Being Ice, & Coco's Bodacious Body". PR.com. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "E! Orders Reality Series Starring Ice-T & His Wife", Deadline.com, April 26, 2011
- "Ice-T to end 'Ice Loves Coco' for talk show", Music-News.com, February 5, 2014
- "Ice-T and Coco Renew Vows, Snoop Dogg Looks On". MTV News. June 4, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Ice-T turns from cop-killing talk to posing nude". MSNBC. November 3, 2006.
- Fusfeld, Adam (January 20, 2012). "NBA veteran suffers big loss on NJ condo sale". The Real Deal.
- Maher, Adam (September 28, 2011). "Ice-T reports for jury duty at courthouse in Jersey City, but doesn’t get picked". NJ.com.
- Katz, Joelle (October 31, 2012). "Real Estate Notes: Matthew Modine Buys Venice House, Michael Strahan Sells in Hermosa Beach". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Coco Austin turns weather reporter to record storm video". SFGate. October 30, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Inked Out NJ: Edgewater residents Ice-T & CoCo come out to support the expo". bergen.com. September 26, 2011.
- "I'm pregnant!!! ... I announced it Friday on our new talkshow....". Coco Austin verified Twitter page. July 27, 2015. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (July 27, 2015). "Ice T, Wife Coco Expecting a Baby, Rapper to Be Dad Again at 57!". Us Weekly. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Kimble, Lindsay (August 3, 2015). "It'll Be A Girl (Named Chanel!) for Ice-T and Coco". People. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Austin.|