Austin in 2009
|Born||Nicole Natalie Austin
March 17, 1979
Tarzana, California, U.S.
|Other names||Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T|
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer, web personality|
|Spouse(s)||Ice-T (m. 2002)|
|Relatives||Steve Austin (father)
Tina Austin (mother)
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
Nicole Natalie Marrow (née Austin; born March 17, 1979), commonly known as Coco Austin, Coco, Coco Marie Austin, Coco Marie, Coco-T, is an American actress, dancer, glamour model and web personality. She has been married to rapper-actor Ice-T (né Tracy Marrow) since January 2002.
Austin was born in Tarzana, California, and raised in nearby Palos Verdes. She has Serbian ancestry through maternal grandparents born in Serbia. Austin also has a younger sister Kristy Williams and three younger brothers. As a small child, her brother would mispronounce her name, saying "Cole Cole" or "Co-co" in place of "Nicole". Eventually her family began addressing her as Coco. The family moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was 10. She grew up as a tomboy, riding quads and playing football. Austin began dancing (jazz, tap and ballet).
At 18, Austin began specializing in swimsuit, lingerie and body modeling, for calendars, catalogs and videos. She won the 1998 Miss Ujena contest in Mexico. In 2001, Austin began working events and parties at the Playboy Mansion. She appeared in low-budget R-rated films, including Southwest Babes (2001), Desert Rose (2002), and The Dirty Monks (2004).
Austin has made guest appearances on TV shows and specials including Hip-Hop Wives, the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav, RuPaul's Drag Race 5, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,The Dr. Oz Show, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
She was featured in a layout in the March 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and had a role in the film Thira (A.K.A. Santorini Blue, which co-starred her husband). Austin appeared on NBC's game show Celebrity Family Feud on June 24, 2008 (with winnings donated to charity). She and her husband, rapper-actor Ice-T, competed against Joan and Melissa Rivers.
Austin and Ice-T star in the reality television series Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on June 12, 2011, on E!. The show ran for three seasons, and ended in February 2014. After the show's cancellation, tabloids reported that Austin and her husband were preparing to launch another reality series under Ryan Seacrest's production company.
Austin and rapper-actor Tracy "Ice-T" Marrow were married in January 2002. Austin and Marrow renewed their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary at a well-publicized event in Hollywood on June 4, 2011. They own a condominium in North Bergen, New Jersey, and built a home in Edgewater, New Jersey, that was completed at the end of 2012. On July 27, 2015, Austin said she had announced three days earlier, on the set of their newly begun talk show Ice & Coco , that she and Ice-T were expecting their first child together. On August 3, 2015, they revealed the baby would be a girl and will be named Chanel. On November 28, 2015, the couple announced their child Chanel Nicole Marrow had been born, without specifying a date.
- "The Birth of Nicole Austin". California Birth Index. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Coco's World". Coco's World. Archived from the original on August 4, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
... born in Tarzana, California and brought up in Palos Verdes, California. ...In 2001, Coco was introduced to actor/rapper Ice T ... the couple dated a few months and then was married.NOTE: Archived version specifies: "the couple dated a few months and then was married in January 2002."
- "Koko Ti: Ne izgledam kao Srpkinja, ali jesam! / Coco T: I Don't Look Like a Serb, But I Did!". Svet Plus / World Plus (in Serbian). October 18, 2012. Archived from the original on October 5, 2015.
Na ovoj fotografiji me možete videti kao brinetu koja ima četrnaest godina. Mislim da ne izgledam kao Srpkinja. Inače, to je mesto (zemlja) odakle su došli roditelji moje mame / In this photo you can see me as a 14-year-old brunette. I do not think I look like a Serb. But it is the place where my mother's parents came from.
- "Koko: Ja sam Srpkinja / Coco: I Am a Serb". Blic (in Serbian). April 10, 2011. Archived from the original on May 18, 2016.
...je njena baka rođena u Srbiji.... / her grandmother was born in Serbia....
- "Ice Loves Coco: Cast Bios". E!. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Contestants - Families & Game Shows | Celebrity Family Feud - NBC Official Site". Nbc.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Breaking Dawn Soundtrack: Posted. "Ice T Coco Celebrity Family Feud | VH1 Blog". Blog.vh1.com. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "As ‘Peepshow’ ends Sunday, rumors run rampant that it’ll return — and Coco Austin says she’ll be back, too". LasVegasSun.com. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- "Coco Austin to replace Holly Madison in Vegas 'Peepshow'". SFGate.com. September 26, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (September 24, 2012). "Coco Replaces Holly Madison in Las Vegas' Peepshow". E! Online. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Allison, Kugel (May 31, 2011). "Ice-T & Coco Austin on Married Life, the Business of Being Ice, & Coco's Bodacious Body". PR.com. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "E! Orders Reality Series Starring Ice-T & His Wife", Deadline.com, April 26, 2011
- "Ice-T to end 'Ice Loves Coco' for talk show", Music-News.com, February 5, 2014
- "Ice-T and Coco Renew Vows, Snoop Dogg Looks On". MTV News. June 4, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "Ice-T turns from cop-killing talk to posing nude". MSNBC. November 3, 2006.
- Fusfeld, Adam (January 20, 2012). "NBA veteran suffers big loss on NJ condo sale". The Real Deal.
- Maher, Adam (September 28, 2011). "Ice-T reports for jury duty at courthouse in Jersey City, but doesn’t get picked". NJ.com.
- Katz, Joelle (October 31, 2012). "Real Estate Notes: Matthew Modine Buys Venice House, Michael Strahan Sells in Hermosa Beach". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Coco Austin turns weather reporter to record storm video". SFGate. October 30, 2012. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- "Inked Out NJ: Edgewater residents Ice-T & CoCo come out to support the expo". bergen.com. September 26, 2011.
- "I'm pregnant!!! ... I announced it Friday on our new talkshow....". Coco Austin verified Twitter page. July 27, 2015. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (July 27, 2015). "Ice T, Wife Coco Expecting a Baby, Rapper to Be Dad Again at 57!". Us Weekly. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- Wood, Rueben. "Coco Austin Confirms Pregnancy On Instagram Post". Spaced Out Magazine. SOM Media Network. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Kimble, Lindsay (August 3, 2015). "It'll Be A Girl (Named Chanel!) for Ice-T and Coco". People. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Thanks so much for all the warm wishes today....". Coco Austin verified Instagram page. November 28, 2015.
I pushed Chanel out in 3 tries! This was taken not 5 minutes after delivery.
- Mendelson, Will (November 29, 2015). "Coco Austin and Ice-T Share First Photo With Baby Chanel Minutes After Her Birth: See It!". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Austin.|