|Full name||Coenraad Henrik Dillen|
|Date of birth||5 October 1926|
|Place of birth||Strijp, Netherlands|
|Date of death||24 July 1990(aged 63)|
|Place of death||Goes, Netherlands|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Coenraad Henrik Dillen (5 October 1926 – 24 July 1990) was a Dutch footballer who primarily played for PSV as well as the Dutch national side. He holds the record of most goals scored in an Eredivisie season.
Dillen started his senior career at PSV, bur returned to childhood club Brabantia, before joining PSV once more for a prolific period. Nicknamed Het Kanon (the cannon), his goal tally of 43 in the inaugural 1956/57 Eredivisie season remains the highest score by an individual in the Eredivisie. He scored twenty goals in a nine-match period between 27 January and 31 March 1957. He finished his career at Helmondia '55.
Dillen made his debut for the Netherlands in a May 1954 friendly match against Switzerland and earned a total of 5 caps, scoring 4 goals. His final international was a March 1957 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Luxembourg.
- De erfenis van topscorer Coen Dillen - Trouw (in Dutch)
- "Will Suarez be a record breaker?". Soccernet. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- John Ashdown (25 January 2012). "Has a player ever been idolised by a club he has never played for?". The Guardian. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- Profile - Voetbal Legends (in Dutch)
- Intl career stats - EU Football
- Onthulling standbeelden Coen Dillen en Willy van der Kuylen - Omroep Brabant (in Dutch)
- Weduwe Coen Dillen weer overvallen - Hart van Nederland (in Dutch)
- Coen Dillen at National-Football-Teams.com
- (in Dutch) Official website
- (in Dutch) CV Coen Dillen
- (in Dutch) Player profile at VoetbalStats.nl
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|