|Born||December 21, 1977|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Other names||Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine|
|Alma mater||Sarah Lawrence College|
Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine (born December 21, 1977) is an American chef and actress. She attended the Natural Gourmet School in New York City, and competed in the 2007 season of The Next Food Network Star. She currently hosts Colombe du jour, her own food-related website and blog.
Born in Chicago, Jacobsen-Destine began her career as a child actor, making her film debut in 1993. The following year, she was cast as a hockey player in D2: The Mighty Ducks. In 1996, she played the same role in D3: The Mighty Ducks. Following an extended acting break, she attended the Natural Gourmet School in New York, where she graduated in 2004. During her culinary training, she worked as an actress in the films Men in Black II, Moonlight Mile, and Searching for Haizmann. Prior to the Natural Gourmet School, Jacobsen attended Sarah Lawrence College, where she graduated in 2000.
- Rookie of the Year (1993) as Becky Fraker
- D2: The Mighty Ducks (1994) as Julie "The Cat" Gaffney
- D3: The Mighty Ducks (1996) as Julie "The Cat" Gaffney
- Men in Black II (2002) as Hailey (video store clerk)
- Moonlight Mile (2002) as Patty
- Searching for Haizmann (2003) as Hannah Allen
- Descent (2007) as Nadia
- The Living Wake (2007) as Prostitute
- Chef (2014) as Lisa
- "The 'Mighty Ducks' Trilogy: An Oral History". Time.com. 2014-06-09. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- Apstein, Stephanie (July 8, 2016). "How Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine went from Mighty Ducks star to chef". Sports Illustrated. ISSN 0038-822X.
- "Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine '00 Finalist in Food Network Contest". Sarah Lawrence College. Retrieved June 8, 2017.