||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)
"Come with Me" was featured on the soundtrack for the 1998 Godzilla film. The song recreates the 1975 Led Zeppelin song "Kashmir". Jimmy Page and producer Tom Morello also supplied live guitar parts (Morello also played bass on the song). The song also features heavy orchestral elements. It reached #2 in the UK and #4 in the US. In France, when football club Olympique Marseille scores a goal, this song is played.
A music video, directed by Howard Greenhalgh featuring both Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page, was made for the song.
This collaboration was number twenty-seven on VH1's "Least Metal Moments" in a segment subtitled "It's All About the Zeppelin".
Combs and Page performed the song on SNL's 23rd season finale that aired on May 9, 1998.
This song used to play for New York Yankees Shortstop Derek Jeter when he comes up to the plate.
Charts and certifications
||This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2015)
End of year charts
|End of year chart (1998)
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100
- ^  Archived February 22, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Kaufman, Gil (7 May 1998). "Puff Daddy Rocks 'SNL' With Guitar Legend Jimmy Page". Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- ^ "Puff Daddy – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Puff Daddy. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- ^ "Lescharts.com – Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page – Come With Me" (in French). Les classement single. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- ^ "Billboard Top 100 - 1998". Archived from the original on 2009-03-09. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- ^ "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 1998 Singles". Australian Recording Industry Association.
- ^ "French single certifications – Bof Godzilla – Come with Me" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique.
- ^ "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page; 'Come with Me')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie.
- ^ "New Zealand single certifications – Puff Daddy & Jimmy Page – Come with Me". Recorded Music NZ.
- ^ "Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1987−1998" (PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden.
- ^ "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Puff Daddy feat. Jimmy Page; 'Come with Me')". IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien.
- ^ "British single certifications – Puff Daddy ft Jimmy Page – Come with Me". British Phonographic Industry. Enter Come with Me in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select single in the field By Format. Select Silver in the field By Award. Click Search
- ^ "American single certifications – Diddy, P. featuring Jimmy Page – Come with Me". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
- ^ "Best-Selling Records of 1998". Billboard. BPI Communications Inc. 111 (5): 75. January 30, 1999. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved May 31, 2015.
"Come with Me" at MusicBrainz